The Creli Groups is seeking universities and other educational institutes to host workshop style programs for verified participants of 50-100 people. Typical one week workshop consists of daily lectures and exercises covering one or more of topics.
The topics are as follows:
- Mobile Game Development and Design
- PC Game Development and Design
- Game Production
- Game Business
- Game Development Support Operations
- Game Development Quality Assurance
- Game Development Continuous Integration
The lectures would be delivered live with student participation and the exercises would be conducted with location or participant provided equipment.
If your college or university would like to run such a program, host a workshop or a game jam, do contact us!